Wednesday, June 17, 2009

emerge: the clean freak

SUCCESS!

No I did not find a job yet. But in retrospect, my readjusting to life at home isn't so bad. My room is almost completed, I don't feel the urge to kick and scream against my parents' rules, my brother has created very minimal annoyances, and I haven't felt the need to go crawling back to the cyber cafe for 8 bucks an hour.

I don' t know why but after cleaning up about 70% of my room, I caught myself just wanting to sit down and admire it all. Admire the very neat way everything is organized and how the drawers slide out and in with ease. How the shelves have a very artistic, but balanced look to them. The neat arrangements of my book collection and even the clean compartment of my laundry. I even took time to organize our entertainment bureau out in the living room. No longer is it a hazardous wreck of VCDs and empty DVD cases.

I just feel very...satisfied.

I think Lydia would be proud.

"I just wanna chill like a corona commercial" - Kobe Bryant, 102.7 KiisFm Radio Show

No comments:

Post a Comment