Thursday, September 3, 2009

"rain outside my window, pouring down"

The stormy days have returned.

I had a great day today...well sort of. I didn't exactly find the teaching assistant job that I was hoping for because Sugey from the Angelina center did respond to my email. However the up side of things was that I got to participate in a pepsi commercial in Little Tokyo.

Coincidentally I was walking out of the parking lot at the same time that the film crew just finished parking. The head of the crew spotting me waiting at the spot light and rushed over to ask me if I wanted to take part in their advertisement project. Haha, there's no guarantee that I'll actually be featured on television, but it's nice to dream. I got a free pepsi as payment too! ^_^

I've just spent the past 4 hours reading the manga that Kenny sent to me. I can't believe I'm almost done it. It's such a shallow manga with characters very similar to Yuwakase's stories. A whiny, spunky girl as the main character who works her way through the horrible circumstances that life throws at her in terms of family and work, who then falls in love with the cool, yet cold tall, dark and handsome guy who seems to be distant to everyone and yet is a kind soul underneath because he has endured far worse incidents than the female lead.

I suppose it's been a while since I've read such drama and there is a time for this kind of enjoyment.

However I find myself lost in the loneliness of the night. I feel like I want to cry, but,...something inside holds me back. I guess this is the kind of night perfect for sad love songs of unrequited love, no?

The kind that only Jason Mraz can understand. Sing away my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment